Student Life & Athletics Student Clubs Resources Laptop Checkout
Student Club Laptop Request
- To help ensure the requested equipment is available, please make requests at least two days in advance. You will receive an email if your request can or cannot be met.
- The limit on checkout duration is 3 days. If needed longer, please contact Kris Baier or Laura Singletary in Student Programs.
- Reservations accepted on first come/first served basis.
- All laptops include an A/C power adapter, battery, CD drive, Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and wireless.
- Pick-up hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm. Closed 12:00pm-1:00pm.
- Laptops are picked up from Computing Resources' Helpdesk, Heiner Center, Room 104.
- Your Whatcom Student ID will be required when picking up the laptop.
- Allow time for obtaining the items and system explanation.