Student Life Student Clubs Resources
Student Club Laptop Checkout Information
- To checkout a laptop for student club use, complete the on-line Student Laptop Checkout form. To help ensure the requested equipment is available, please make requests at least two days in advance. You will receive an email if your request can or cannot be met.
- The limit on checkout duration is 3 days. If needed longer, please contact Kris Baier or Laura Singletary in Student Programs.
- Reservations are accepted on first come/first serve basis.
- All laptops include an A/C power adapter, battery, CD drive, Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and wireless.
- A wireless account is required to access the WCC wireless network. Laptops and wireless accounts can be picked up from Computing Resources' Helpdesk, Heiner Center, Room 104.
- Pick-up hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (Closed 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.)
- Your Whatcom Student ID will be required when picking up the laptop.