Welcome to Degree Audit! Whatcom Community College's Degree Audit is an unofficial planning tool designed to help you map your unofficial progress toward degree or certificate completion. Courses that you have completed at WCC and courses that you have transferred to WCC may be included in the audit.
Please meet with an advisor in Entry & Advising, located in Laidlaw Center 116 or call 360.383.3080 to make an appointment. We want you to graduate on time!
Helpful hints and online help
- Read helpful hints for details on understanding some functions of Degree Audit
- Onced logged in to Degree Audit, use the Online Help Features for assistance. Look for the Blue Help ? circle.
Hours of operation
Degree Audit is available from 7 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and continuously Saturday through Sunday starting at 7 a.m.
Three features of degree audit
- Degree Audit: You can display your WCC courses and transfer courses, if any, apply or not apply to degree requirements.The audit is unofficial. The reports are designed so that you work with an advisor to determine how courses are being used.
- Academic Planner: A tool for you and your advisor to map out your registration schedules per quarters
- Advising Notes: You can request that an advisor writes notes on your Degree Audit account so you can read them.
Transferring college credit to WCC
When running a degree audit, either by a student or an advisor, the results are unofficial. Some reasons for the unofficial status could be there have been additions and or modifications to the College catalog and degree/ certificate requirements, transfer course work may not be in the computer or pending final review, or students may have unique situations that do not comply with the Degree Audit functions.
Official Degree Audits are only produced when a student submits an Application For Graduation form. The graduation department validates your progress with an official evaluation of your graduation application.