Whatcom Community College Bookstore
The Whatcom CC Bookstore, located in the Syre Student Center, provides products and services to support students in their academic pursuits. In addition to textbooks, the Bookstore carries school supplies, back packs, computer software, greeting cards, clothing items, and student WTA bus passes. The Bookstore can also special order items not regularly stocked.
The 2014 Spring Quarter Class/Book List is a listing of textbooks and course materials designated by instructors as Required (RQ), Recommended (RC), Optional (OP), or Study Aid (SA) for Spring Quarter courses.
(Updated 03.05.14@ 02:21pm)
This list is subject to possible changes beyond the Bookstore's control, including possible changes in required, recommended, or optional designations, book titles, editions, and prices as well as changes in courses offered and assigned instructors.
Students should verify all text and course material requirements with their instructors before purchasing from any vendor or source that does not allow full refunds or returns of books and merchandise.
Used Book Buy Back
- Next Buyback: March 20th - 28th
A representative from a national company will be at the store at the begining and end of each quarter to buy back textbooks. Prices paid will be based upon book condition, and demand for the book. Lower wholesale prices may be offered by the wholesale company for any textbook that the Bookstore is unable to use.
For more about the Bookstore services, call 360.383.3435.
Returns and Refunds
All returns/exchanges must have original cash register receipt and must be in original purchased condition (e.g. shrinkwrap intact).
Winter Quarter Rental Return Date: April 4th
- Students may return textbook/course materials for a full refund within 24 hours of purchase.
- Students may return textbook/course materials up to 10 business days from the beginning of the quarter for a full refund with proof of class change.
- Any textbook/course materials returned during the first 10 business days of the quarter without proof of a class change will be refunded at 90% of purchase price.Textbooks/course materials purchased with checks after the first 10 days of class will be non-refundable.
- Other merchandise (Supplies, software, clothing etc.) can be returned within 7 days of purchase.
- Cash and credit card purchases will be refunded in the original form of payment.
- Check purchases are subject to a 10 day clearing period before eligible for refund.
WCC Bookstore is proud to provide to students FREE Books available for downloading here: http://www.icbainc.com/Content/For-Stores/Campus-eBookstore/Free-eBooks.aspx