Faculty Tutorials and Resources
A wealth of resources for faculty -- Canvas how-to's, links to software downloads, and more. Keep scrolling to see the full list of currently available resources.
If you previously taught an Angel or Moodle course and have questions about making the transition to Canvas, please contact Laura Overstreet (email@example.com).
- Canvas Course Copy and Publish Instructions
- Canvas Instructor Quickstart Guide: Click Here
- Canvas Instructor Guide: Click Here
- Clear Web Browser Cache: Mozilla Firefox
- Clear Web Browser Cache: Google Chrome
- Clear Web Browser Cache: Internet Explorer
Software Downloads and Links
Links to some useful free software downloads and tools.
- Jing: a free screen-capture software, Jing lets you take a video of activity on your computer screen and narrate (up to five minutes). Great for demonstrations, making comments on student assignments, etc. Download Jing
- Clicker software: allows you to use polling through a PowerPoint presentation using Clickers by InterwriteResponse. Download Clicker software
- For a brief walkthrough of using Response software Click Here
- Primal Online Anatomy Software: Access Primal Anatomy Software
- Access faculty resources for WAOL: WAOL Faculty Login