Free Vaccines for the Uninsured & Underinsured
Syre 107 & 108
The Whatcom County Health Department is partnering with Whatcom Community College to provide free adult vaccines to eligible individuals on Wednesday, November 20, noon - 4 p.m. You must be either uninsured or underinsured (insurance does not cover the cost of the vaccine) to be financially eligible.
This free vaccine clinic will be held in Syre Student Center 107 & 108.
Below is a list of the vaccines that will be offered at the clinic - however - there is a limited number of vaccine available. Arrive early to improve your chance of receiving the vaccines you need. Please visit this website for more information.
- Hepatitis A Vaccine - Hep A
- Hepatitis B Vaccine - Hep B
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine - HPV
- Meningococcal Vaccine - MCV4
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine - PPSV23
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis - Tdap
- Shingles Vaccines - Zoster