Information for Running Start Parents
Tuition and Fees
Running Start funding covers tuition only for college-level credits (courses numbered 100 and above) during Fall, Winter & Spring quarters. Running Start students owe tuition for classes numbered under 100 and for college-level credits over 15 per quarter. Tuition will be charged for combined high school and college credits exceeding 120% of full time. This chart is a guideline of possible high school and college combinations that fall within the 120% funding cap. Fee Waiver students are exempt from the funding limits but must pay tuition for classes numbered under 100.
Read more about tuition, fees and other costs
To learn more about Running Start, please attend a one-hour information meeting. No RSVP necessary. (Campus map).
Running Start Information Meetings for Fall 2014 and Beyond!
- Thursday, March 6th - 4-5pm, Heiner 209
- Tuesday, March 18th - 7-8pm, Deming Public Library
- Thursday, March 20th - 7-8pm, Heiner 209
- Tuesday, March 25th - 7-8pm, Heiner 209
- Thursday, March 27th - 7-8pm, Ferndale Public Library
- Saturday, April 12th - 11am-12pm, Bellingham Public Library
- Tuesday, April 15th - 7-8pm, Lynden Public Library
- Thursday, April 17th - 7-8pm, Heiner 209
- Monday, April 21st - 7-8pm, Blaine Public Library
- Wednesday, April 23rd - 4-5pm, Heiner 209
- Monday, May 5th - 7-8pm, Heiner 209
- Thursday, June 5th - 4-5pm, Heiner 209
If you are interested in Running Start, but cannot attend an information meeting, please call the Running Start office at 360.383.3123.
Running Start Office
Laidlaw Center 134
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., M-F
P: (360) 383-3123
Campus Map / Directions