What is Running Start?
Running Start is a statewide partnership between high schools and community and technical colleges in Washington. Whatcom Community College remains committed to serving local students through Running Start, the popular program for high school juniors and seniors. Running Start offers families significant cost savings as students begin their college careers.
- Students may enroll simultaneously in high school and college classes, or solely
at the college.
- Students receive both high school and college credit for classes completed at
- Students do not need the permission of the high school to enroll in the program, the student and parents make this choice.
Attend an Information Meeting...
To learn more about Running Start, please attend a one-hour information meeting. No RSVP necessary. (Campus map).
Running Start Information Meetings for Winter 2014 and Beyond!
- Upcoming Information Session
- October 21, 2014
- 4:00 pm in Heiner Theater
- Watch the Information Session Online
Attention: These links will not work with older versions of Internet Explorer (IE 8 or older). If you are unable to use them, try Google Chrome or Firefox.
Running Start Office
Laidlaw Center 134
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., M-F
P: (360) 383-3123
Campus Map / Directions