Planning prerequisite courses can be complicated. Without all of the information or a plan, you risk wasting your time and money. After attending an information session, consider scheduling an appointment with your Advisor to help you plan a sequence of courses for your unique circumstances. Entry and Advising is located in Laidlaw Center (LDC) 116 or can be reached by phone at 360-383-3080 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the prerequisites?
- ENGL& 101 (5 credits) English Composition I
- MATH& 146 - Statistics
- CHEM& 121 - Introduction to Chemistry OR a higher-level Chem course
- BIOL& 260 - Microbiology
- BIOL& 241 (5), Human Anatomy and Physiology 1
- BIOL& 242 (5), Human Anatomy and Physiology 2
- A&P 1 and A&P 2 must be taken within five years of applying to the RN program
- PSYC& 200 - Lifespan Psychology
- ANTH& 235 - Cross Cultural Medicine (recommended, not required)
- If you intend to take prerequisite courses somewhere other than WCC, please check with an Advisor regarding the transferability of the course you plan on taking.
- Applicants must be currently certified as a Nursing Assistant in the state of Washington.