Apply for Admission
- Completed original signed copy of application form
- Original supporting financial document (less than 6 months old) showing a minimum of U.S. $17,505
- Non-refundable U.S. $35 application fee
- Check made out to WCC
- Credit Card
- Money Order
- Photocopy of high school and college transcripts
- Photocopy of passport (optional and recommended)
- Essay stating career and academic goals (optional and recommended)
- Original financial documents such as bank statements from a checking or savings account must be less than 6 months old and show a minimum of U.S. $17,505.
- Documents must be on official bank letterhead.
- Sponsors outside your immediate family must provide a letter of support along with financial documents.
Transfer Students (Applicants studying in the U.S)
Please submit these additional forms.
- Photocopy of I-20, I-94, and visa
- Whatcom Community College Transfer-in Form
English Language Proficiency Requirements
Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL) is not required for admission to Whatcom Community College. All new students take English language proficiency tests at orientation.
A 61 internet-based TOEFL score (or equivalent) allows students to enroll in at least one college-level course.
Please send complete application packets to:
Whatcom Community College
237 W Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
For more information please contact:
Sandra Kimura, Associate Director of International Programs -- Marketing and Recruiting
Phone: (360) 383-3243 | Fax: (360) 383-3241
International Programs Office
Syre Student Center 201