2003-2005 Catalog Addendum
Corrections to Degree/Certificate Requirements - Effective Fall 03
Associate in Arts and Sciences Degree (Transfer-DTA)
- Add bullet under Distribution Requirements/Humanities - page 40
- For this requirement, all foreign languages are considered to be one discipline
- Add text under Communication Skills - Courses Designated "CC" or "OC" - page 42
- Note: Courses that are used to satisfy the Communication Skills core requirement cannot be used in any other categories (distribution, l, w, d, or g).
- For details, view the Associate in Arts and Sciences Degree [PDF Format] .
Changes to Degree/Certificate Requirements - Effective Fall 04, unless otherwise noted [PDF Format]
- Associate in Science Transfer (pages 46-47)
- Associate in Science - Computer Information Systems (pages 53-54)
- Associate in Science - Computer Programming & Software Development (pages 54-55)[DELETED]
- Associate in Arts - Graphic Design (page 59) minor revision
- Certificate - Massage Practitioner (pages 60-61) [DELETED]
- Associate in Science - Massage Practitioner (page 62)
- Certificate - Medical Receptionist (No longer available after Spring Quarter 2005. See Medical Assisting Program webpage for options.
- Certificate - Medical Billing Specialist (No longer available after Spring Quarter 2005. See Medical Assisting Program webpage for options.
- Certificate - Medical Practice Manager
- Certificate - Office Administration (pages 67-68) minor revision
- Associate in Science - Physical Therapist Assistant (pages 71-72)
Changes to Program Policies/Procedures [PDF Format]