Are you new to the Whatcom Community College family? Maybe you’ve earned a few college credits and now you’ll complete a certificate or degree? Great – we look forward to learning from you as your knowledge and experiences enhance our campus community.
Whatcom Community College welcomes future students at least 18 years of age who graduated from high school or completed a GED certificate.
- Applications received by the priority deadline receive priority registration access times.
- Applications received after the priority deadline register without a registration access time during the General Registration.
Steps to Enroll
Apply or Reapply
We're excited to get to know you. Apply or reapply online or in-person at the Registration Office, 237 Kellogg Rd. in Laidlaw Center 102.
- Online. Complete the application.
- In-Person. Download the paper application here or visit us in the Registration Office.
- If you've been away from Whatcom for less than one year, email or call us to reactivate your account.
- If you've been away for more than one year, please complete a new application.
- Complete a Whatcom Community College application.
- Students who plan to graduate with a degree or certificate should have official transcripts from previous institutions sent to Whatcom's Registration Office for evaluation.
- Submit a Transfer Credit Evaluation Request form.
- Students who need to complete college-level Math and English should make a placement test appointment as soon as possible. Contact the Testing Center at 360.383.3052.
- ESLA and Individual placement tests (e.g. Math only) are available on a limited drop-in basis in the Norma Stevens Testing Center.
Whatcom provides a variety of advising services to new and currently enrolled students, including
- drop-in and appointments
- registration and academic support
- financial aid advising
- university transfer planning
- professional/technical programs advising
- personal counseling
- internships and career services
- learning contracts
- disability support services
- Register for New Student Orientation.
Registration & Records
237 West Kellogg Road, LDC 102
Bellingham, WA 98226
Janis Velasquez Farmer