- Completed original signed copy of application form
- Original supporting financial document (less than 6 months old) showing a minimum of U.S. $17,607
- Non-refundable U.S. $35 application fee
- Check made out to WCC
- Credit card
- Money order
- Photocopy of high school and college transcripts
- Photocopy of passport
- Essay stating career and academic goals (optional and recommended)
- Original financial documents such as bank statements from a checking or savings account must be less than 6 months old and show a minimum of U.S. $17,607.
- Documents must be on official bank letterhead.
- Sponsors outside your immediate family must provide a letter of support along with financial documents.
Transfer students (applicants studying in the U.S)
Please submit these additional forms
- Photocopy of I-20, I-94, and visa
- Whatcom Community College transfer-in form
English language proficiency requirements
Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL) is not required for admission to Whatcom Community College. All new students take English language proficiency tests at orientation.
A 61 internet-based TOEFL score (or equivalent) allows students to enroll in at least one college-level course.
Please send complete application packets to
Whatcom Community College
237 W Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226