Planning prerequisite courses can be complicated. Without all of the information or a plan, you risk wasting your time and money. Schedule an appointment with your Advisor to help you plan a sequence of courses for your unique circumstances. Entry and Advising is located in Laidlaw Center (LDC) 116 or can be reached by phone at 360-383-3080 or email at email@example.com.
What are the prerequisites?
- Placement into Math 98 or above, or completion of Math 96 or above. Math assessments are available by appointment. Call the Entry and Advising Center at 360.383.3080 or the Testing Center at 360.383.3050 to schedule an appointment.
- ENGL& 101, English Composition 1 (or equivalent)
- MA 113, Introduction to Medical Computing or BIS 101, Introduction to Business Computing
- CMST& 210, Interpersonal Communications or CMST 145, Introduction to Organizational Communication
- MA 101, Medical Terminology