What is the employment outlook?
Many CIS graduates will begin their careers as Technical Support Specialists, Network Managers and Network Administrators.
Wages in Northwest Washington, according to Washington Employment Security (2013) are:
- Computer Support Specialists
- Entry Level - $16.46 / hr
- Median - $21.62 / hr
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator
- Entry Level - $22.84 / hr
- Median - $31.47
Recent graduates have been hired by local and regional businesses including:
- 3D Corporation
- CH2M Hill
- Data Doctors
- Mt. Baker School District
Click on either of the links below for a visual roadmap to help you reach your career goals.