Welcome to our website!
The Mathematics Department offers courses from Elementary Algebra through Calculus as well as Linear Algebra, Sequences and Series, Differential Equations, and Statistics. Before taking a math course students are required to take the math placement test to determine where they will start in the math sequence. The math faculty at Whatcom strive to create a learning environment conducive to student success by employing a variety of innovative and effective methods of instruction and educational support.
- Whatcom Elementary and Intermediate Algebra Support Materials
Links to outside resources based around Whatcom's MATH 97-98-99 curriculum. Assembled by Nathan Hall, mathematics faculty.
- NEW! The Math Department is proud to announce our new shortened pathway for non-STEM majors effective Fall 2015.
- Choosing the Right Pathway
- Precollege Math Crosswalks
- Course Flowchart
- The job announcement for a full-time, tenure-track position in mathematics has been posted. First review of applications is May 4, 2015.
- The Math Center will be offering calculator workshops this quarter (Spring 2015). For more information, please contact Wendi Davis, Math Center Coordinator.