Welcome to our website!
The Mathematics Department offers courses from Elementary Algebra through Calculus as well as Linear Algebra, Taylor Series, Differential Equations, Statistics, and Math Literacy. The math faculty at Whatcom strive to create a learning environment conducive to student success by employing a variety of innovative and effective methods of instruction and educational support.
- Whatcom Algebra and Precalculus Support Materials
Links to outside resources based around Whatcom's MATH 97-98-99-141 curriculum.
Assembled by Nathan Hall, Math Faculty.
- Calculator Workshops: Unsure about how to use your calculator for your math class? Attend a FREE calculator workshop this quarter! For more information, please contact Wendi Davis, Math Center Coordinator, (360) 383-3096.
- The Math Department is proud to announce our new shortened pathway for non-STEM majors effective Fall 2015.
- Choosing the Right Pathway
- Precollege Math Crosswalks
- Course Flowchart