Whatcom Community College Foundation holds numerous events throughout the year, and we always have exciting sponsorship opportunities available for each. Whether we're toasting our generous donors or celebrating our deserving students, we hope you can join us at our next event! See below for a snapshot of what we have been up to and what we have coming up next.
UPCOMING EVENTS & SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE EVENTS
President’s Circle events are invitation-only receptions to honor our top donors who make WCC’s academic excellence and innovation possible. Events are held at distinctive local venues, and are our way of saying "Thank You" to our most loyal supporters. Learn how you can join the President's Circle here.
DONOR APPRECIATION BREAKFAST
Each fall, the Donor Appreciation Breakfast honors the Foundation’s donors who make WCC’s academic excellence and innovation possible through their financial and professional support. This recognition event showcases the significant impact private funding has on the College and our students. Proceeds of the event fuel scholarships, College initiatives and faculty & staff development.
WCC'S 45th Anniversary Celebration
The WCC Foundation thanks everyone who joined us on May 3, 2013 at our special campus event to celebrate Whatcom Community College's 45th Anniversary. With your generous financial support, the event raised more than $68,000 to fund student scholarships and College programs. Thank you for championing Whatcom's past, present and promising future! Learn more on our event page.
- VIDEO: View our I AM WHATCOM video from the event here.
- 2013 Sponsors: Presenting Level Sponsor: Phillips 66 | Silver Level Sponsors: Alcoa, The Bellingham Herald | Bronze Level Sponsor: Peoples Bank | Supporter Level Sponsor: Whidbey Island Bank | Friend Level Sponsor: Barron Smith Daugert, Bellingham Travel & Cruise
2012 Donor Appreciation Breakfast
WCC has some truly amazing community partners who continuously support the College in a variety of ways. It was an honor to recognize them at the third annual Donor Appreciation Breakfast on Friday, October 26, 2012 at the Bellingham Golf & Country Club. WCC and the Foundation are extremely grateful to ALL donors for their support. These loyal partnerships are what enables us to continue Whatcom's 45-year tradition of excellence and innovation. Thanks to all who attended!
- VIDEO: View the video of WCC Foundation Board of Directors and student scholarship recipients discussing the positive impact donors have on the lives of Whatcom Community College students and our community here.
- 2012 SPONSORS: Presenting: Phillips 66 | Gold: Peoples Bank | Silver: The Bellingham Herald | Bronze: Banner Bank, Barron Smith and Daugert PLLC, Bellingham Golf & Country Club, Metcalf Hodges PS, Whidbey Island Bank
2012 President's Circle Reception
On Wednesday, September 19, we honored the College's top donors at the inaugural President's Circle Reception. These community members exemplify generousity and leadership, and ensure continued success for the College. Their donations and professional support fuel scholarships, College initiatives and staff development. The event was held at the new and beautiful BelleWood Acres Farm Market and Bistro.
2011 Donor Appreciation Breakfast
The 2011 Donor Appreciation Breakfast was held on Friday, October 21 to recognize WCC donors and College supporters. The second annual event was hosted by the WCC Foundation at the Bellingham Golf & Country Club. The Excellence in Educational Giving 2011 Award Recipients are: Leaders in Exceptional Giving Awards: Wilson Engineering LLC and Patricia G. Hite. Legacy Award: Catharine C. (Kitty) Stimpson Endowment Supporters.
- VIDEO: Check out the 2011 Donor Thank You video on our YouTube channel.
Hours: Mon. - Fri., 8AM - 5PM
237 West Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
333 Calluna Court, 2nd Floor
Bellingham, WA 98226