Whatcom Community College
Human Resources and Payroll Office
237 W. Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
Whatcom Community College offers a variety of employment opportunities, great employee benefits, and a friendly work environment. The College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and educator, and is strongly committed to enhancing the diversity of its workforce. Select the job category that reflects the type of employment you are seeking and review the currently available job listings. When making requests for information by telephone, please spell your name and all relevant information.
Administrative/Exempt - Application
Openings for college administrators and professional/exempt support staff.
- eLearning Director
- Director for Transitional Learning
- Administrative Assistant for Educational Services
- Director for Communications and Marketing
- Associate Director for Advising and Career Services
- Transfer Advisor - Extended Search
Faculty - Full-time - Application
Openings for full-time instructors, counselors and librarians.
There are currently no open Full Time Faculty positions. Please check back for updates.
Faculty - Adjunct - Application
Openings for part-time instructors, counselors and librarians.
- Adjunct Instructor Vacancy Pool - Apply for possible openings in various academic departments, to be considered if openings occur in a related field. Applications will be kept on file through the current academic year.
- Adjunct Computer Science Instructor - Fall 2013
- Adjunct Transitional Learning Instructors - Spring 2013/Vacancy Pool
- Adjunct Psychology Instructors - Fall 2013/Vacancy Pool
- Adjunct Clinical Nursing Instructor - Fall 2013
Classified Positions - Application
Openings for general or speciailized campus permanent support positions that include part- and full-time jobs such as clerical, custodial, computer resources, fiscal, instructional techs, etc)
There are currently no Classified position openings. Please check back for updates.
Part-time Hourly, Non-permanent Positions - Application
Openings for positions such as short-term employment, temporary, non-permanent positions, special project positions, etc.
There are currently no open hourly positions. Please check back for updates.
Openings for positions teaching non-credit courses.
Employment Information & Procedures
- Accommodations Available in the Recruitment Process
- Affirmative Action Statement/Plan
- Application Procedures
- Employee Benefits