Whatcom Community College
Human Resources and Payroll Office - Laidlaw Center Room 235
237 W. Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
Whatcom Community College offers a variety of employment opportunities, great employee benefits, and a friendly work environment. The College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and educator, and is strongly committed to enhancing the diversity of its workforce. Select the job category that reflects the type of employment you are seeking and review the currently available job listings. When making requests for information by telephone, please spell your name and all relevant information.
Current Job Openings:
Administrative/Exempt - Application
Openings for college administrators and professional/exempt support staff.
- International High School Completion Advisor
- International Student Housing Coordinator
- Director of Financial Aid
- Academic Advisor for Transitional Programs
- Director for Multicultural Services
- Director for the Learning Center
Faculty - Full-time, Tenure-Track - Application
Openings for full-time instructors, counselors and librarians.
- Adult Basic Education Instructor
- Anthropology Instructor
- English Instructor
- English As a Second Language Academic Instructor
- Geology Instructor
- Nursing Instructor - Extended Search
Faculty - Adjunct -Application
Openings for part-time instructors, counselors and librarians.
- Adjunct Instructor Vacancy Pool - Apply for possible openings in various academic departments, to be considered if openings occur in a related field. Applications will be kept on file through the current academic year.
- Adjunct Clinical Nursing Instructor
Classified Positions - Application
Openings for general or speciailized campus permanent support positions that include part- and full-time jobs such as clerical, custodial, computer resources, fiscal, instructional techs, etc.
There are currently no Classified positions available, please check back for updates.
Part-time Hourly, Non-permanent Positions - Application
Openings for positions such as short-term employment, temporary, non-permanent positions, special project positions, etc.
There are currently no part-time hourly positions available, please check back for updates.
Employment Information & Procedures
- Accommodations Available in the Recruitment Process
- Affirmative Action Statement/Plan
- Application Procedures
- Employee Benefits