Whatcom Community College
Human Resources and Payroll Office - Laidlaw Center Room 235
237 W. Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
Whatcom Community College offers a variety of employment opportunities, great employee benefits, and a friendly work environment. The College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and educator, and is strongly committed to enhancing the diversity of its workforce. Select the job category that reflects the type of employment you are seeking and review the currently available job listings. When making requests for information by telephone, please spell your name and all relevant information.
Current Job Openings:
Administrative/Exempt - Application
Openings for college administrators and professional/exempt support staff.
- Vice President for Student Services
- Grant Writer/Coordinator
- Advisor Special Projects Coordinator
- eLearning Director
- Student Completion Coach
- Library Director-repost 7/28/14
- Student Navigator/Instructional Support Specialist (Grant-Funded)
Faculty - Full-time, Tenure-Track - Application
Openings for full-time instructors, counselors and librarians.
There are currently no Faculty Full-time Tenure-Track positions available, please check back for updates.
Faculty - Adjunct -Application
Openings for part-time instructors, counselors and librarians.
- Adjunct Instructor Vacancy Pool - Apply for possible openings in various academic departments, to be considered if openings occur in a related field. Applications will be kept on file through the current academic year.
- Adjunct Math Instructor
- Adjunct Art Studio Instructor
- Adjunct Philosophy Instructor
- Adjunct Library Instructor-Repost 7/1/14
Classified Positions - Application
Openings for general or speciailized campus permanent support positions that include part- and full-time jobs such as clerical, custodial, computer resources, fiscal, instructional techs, etc.
There are currently no Classified positions available, please check back for updates.
Part-time Hourly, Non-permanent Positions - Application
Openings for positions such as short-term employment, temporary, non-permanent positions, special project positions, etc.
Employment Information & Procedures
- Accommodations Available in the Recruitment Process
- Affirmative Action Statement/Plan
- Application Procedures
- Employee Benefits