Application materials for current position recruitments are available by any of the following means:
- Obtain the appropriate application materials in person from the Human Resources Office's Self-Serve Application Center. The office is located at 237 W. Kellogg Road, in the Laidlaw Center, Room 235. Hours are Mondays through Fridays, 8am-5pm.
- Download all required forms and exams from the College website at the Jobs link. You will find the link to the application form included within the individual position announcements located in the applicable employment categories. The exams for specific classified positions are also included as links within the position announcements. These materials are provided in MS Word and Adobe PDF format. The Adobe format requires that you have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. You may download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from www.adobe.com.
- Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with your email or postal mail address, and preference of delivery format. Reference the job title(s) you are applying for in the subject line.
- Telephone requests to the Human Resources Office: (360) 383-3400 (Please spell your name and all relevant information). Telephone VP requests to (360) 255-7182.
- Written requests by US Mail to:
Whatcom Community College
Human Resources Office
237 W Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
All positions require supplementary documents in addition to the application form. Please review specific position announcements to ensure that your application packet is complete. Incomplete application materials may not go forward for review. All submitted application materials become the property of the College and can not be returned.